Today, the activities offered to the traveler interested in making their visit to the Rhône Valley memorable have notably increased.
The Rhône Valley offers the traveler special possibilities and a combination of tourism activities with wine-centered activities.
In Viavinum we organize different activities during your wine tourism trip through the Rhône Valley:
- Visits to many wineries of the region.
- Food and wine tastings.
- Special excursions around the vineyards.
- Learn about wine production.
- Outdoor activities, vineyards, nature and remarkable scenery.
- Architecture, landscapes and wine.
In the region you will find restaurants run by prestigious chefs, like the incomparable Paul Bocuse in Lyon. Also you can discover the Palais des Papes in Avignon, one of the biggest and most prestigious medieval gothic buildings of Europe, as well as the capital of the Rhone Valley and Lyon, the third largest city in France and gastronomic capital, with its Renaissance neighborhood and its modern architecture.